Welcome to the Faculty Support Portal
This website provides access to support, documentation and information on the WTClass (ANGEL) online course management system at West Texas A&M University as well as other software the university currently supports.
Be sure to come back often to see new resources that will be added to the Faculty Support Portal as they are developed. To assist you with navigating through the portal we have given a brief description of the resources to be found in each of the links.
If you are unable to find the answers you are looking for on these pages, please contact the IT Service Center at (806) 651-4357 or by email at and WTClass support personnel will be happy to assist you.
What Product Do You Need Help With?
Hot Support Issues
- Using the Right Browser (WTClass/Angel or Blackboard)
- Student's Reporting Content Will Not Open or Appear
- Adding a Syllabus (WTClass/Angel or Blackboard)
- Exporting & Importing a Course (WTClass/Angel or Blackboard)
- Gradebook Setup (WTClass/Angel or Blackboard)
- Adding a GA to Course (WTClass/Angel or Blackboard)
- Removing Courses from Your Course List View (WTClass/Angel or Blackboard)